Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Clear Day February 9th 2014 - 3 Powerful Women -



The shift in our physiology is what triggers a shift in our awareness. Once our awareness shifts we are to discover and implement new ideas. Only when our bodymind is ready are we able to receive new ideas that assist us in healing.


~Healing Myths Healing Magic~ Donny Epstein



To reserve your spot contact Valentine at 212.334.3395 3 spots left





May you all enjoy the beautiful day today. There are now only  three spots left for Clear Day, on this Sunday, February 9th. If you have been considering, now is the time to take action.  In this time of fall, Dr. Suzanne has been preparing herself physically, mentally and spiritually to deliver her gifts of love and healing.  She has just returned from " Magick School" training with Donnie  Epstein and his chiropractic mastery program. So if you have not been in the office within the last week to experience her new gifts, then you might want to make it to clear day when she is ON FIRE !




"I had been in the City since 7 am to see eye surgeon...I have had 2 corneal transplants, cataracts right eye perpetually told facing blindness..eye surgeon amazed today cuz I do not even,need glasses...all energy healing!   & this is why after no yoga teacher...i had to walk everywhere and take a look at this world and the cloudless sky!  Thank u Doc Suzanne.   Listening now to Jason Mraz music.  See you Sun.
Genevieve Garcia


"Clear Day is something I always look forward to. It's like hitting a reset button thanks to a beautiful day of healing energy, wholesome food and wonderful community. I haven't missed one since I started with Dr. Suzanne three years ago."

Nancy Elder


The Clear day is an accumulation and concentration of that energy which offers me a huge leap in my own development, in one day, which I probably would have made in one year. To experience the Clear Day together with a group of people, seems to enhance the strength of the work and the growth of love, acceptance and connectedness between us. The gentle yet powerful touch of Dr. Suzanne has helped my transform old baggage and gain more energy and flexibility in all aspects. This incredible form of healing makes me feel like a fast panther running through the spiritual evolution.

Lana Cencic



I have attended 5 clear days and each and every one marks a significant part of my life. After each clear day I feel as if I have began a new chapter of my life with an increased awareness and understanding of my physical body, my emotions and my spiritual life. The amount of transformation that happens in one day is truly awe inspiring and an amazing testimony to our unlimited potential as human beings. Dr Suzanne create a wonderful safe space that allows for this deep work to be accomplished easily and effectively. Furthermore the social dynamic of the event is one of respect and I feel like the network community comes together to support each other on our individual paths.

Blessings,

T. S.



Experiencing the entrainments, the relaxing exercises, and meditations all working together over the course of an entire day, the clear days have given me the opportunity to glimpse what it feels like to go to a higher plane.  My meditation practice was launched into a deeper place from the experiences I had and for that I am forever grateful.  The intention I set for the last Clear Day totally came thru. I can't wait for this one!

Love,
Azure Rae Blalock



Clear Day is a Sublime day of peace, healing and revitalization; a true clearing of mind, body and spirit.

P.S. The food is great!!

Katherine Jackson












































































No comments:

Post a Comment